Find comparable company financials quickly and efficiently
Private company financials database built for transfer pricing
Benefits of using financials database for transfer pricing
Our private company financials database is specifically designed to support your transfer pricing analysis.
Built for TNMM comparables searches, it lets you find relevant detailed financials from comparable companies, while saving time and achieving a higher-quality TNMM analysis.
With targeted transfer pricing search capabilities, you get easy access to global financial data from over 30 million companies in a way that is specifically tailored to transfer pricing.
This is more than a company financials database
This is a powerful transfer pricing tool that takes the unnecessary time and legwork out of conducting a TNMM comparables analysis.
With our database, you get access to:
- This is a powerful transfer pricing tool that takes the unnecessary time and legwork out of conducting a TNMM comparables analysis.
- Detailed financials, including P&L, balance sheet and financial ratios
- 65 filters for transfer pricing search
- Direct and indirect ownership information and filters
- Efficient keyword search and keyword suggestions
- NACE/SIC activity code search
- Company website addresses and detailed company descriptions
- Transfer pricing ratio filtering, e.g. Berry ratio
- Rich data, including COGS, gross profit, FTE and inventories
- Visual ownership charts showing connected entities, with the ability to click each entity to review it in detail
- Original company filings for download
- Export options with different views and formats
Fast, intuitive interface
- Our database interface is fast, consistent and easy to use. Built specifically for transfer pricing searches, the search process follows the TNMM benchmarking process logic.
Easy-to-review company data
- Information on each company is displayed clearly using intuitive, structured information tabs. Wherever possible, we use clickable visual charts to make the data easier to review.
65 transfer pricing search filters for an efficient, targeted search
You can filter your search by:
- Financial ratios
- General company data
- Ownership information
Key features in detail
Search by company activity
Filter your search by keyword, company activity description or NACE code.
You can perform a time-saving qualification of leads by looking at the company descriptions, relevant keywords and activity codes, and clicking on the website addresses.
Filter by independence
Apply transfer pricing-specific shareholder and shareholding independence filters
to see the direct and indirect ownership data of a company.
- Ownership percentages
- Current and historical ownership
- Shareholding information
- Beneficial owner information
View the results quickly on a helpful visual ownership connection chart.
In-depth independence analysis
You can also conduct a more detailed independence analysis by learning
how companies in the database are connected.
For example, companies may be connected by:
- Beneficial owners
Our company connections visual chart helps you review this information
quickly and easily.
Further filters for fine-tuning your results
Once you have an initial set of company data, you can apply further filters
to fine-tune the results.
- P&L items availability filter
- FTE filter
- Turnover filter
- Berry ratio filter
- Date of incorporation filter
You have access to 20 financial filters and more than 20 financial ratio
filters, plus general company and ownership filters.
Flexible download formats
You can download the company, financials and ownership data and calculated financial ratios in two Excel formats – structured and list view.
You can also download original company filings and other documents in their original format.
Visual connection and ownership charts can be downloaded in pictures, Excel or CSV formats.
Yearly or multi-year subscription options
We offer yearly or multi-year subscription access to suit your needs. All options include unlimited access to the database, as well as live phone or chat support.
In order to provide a database subscription that best meets your organization’s requirements, we’ll put together a custom subscription package based on your needs.
Your subscription can incorporate any combination of our transfer pricing databases and tools to suit your projects.