Competing businesses under rapidly increasing digitalization and evolving set of data require efficient sales tools and smart insights.
Simply having more business data won’t put you ahead of your peers unless your data is integral, backed by trusted sources and actionable.
As well as working on inaccurate or full of gaps data will waste not only your lead specialist time but also it may have a direct impact on your sales team and business results overall.
Have you ever wondered:
- How big is my total addressable market?
- Which leads are more valuable and should be approached first?
- How to spend less time building the pipeline?
- How to narrow focus and marketing efforts on the highest probability leads?
- How to segment your market?
- How to build your key accounts?
Let us help you take on these challenges
- Tens of millions of companies across regions to start your search.
- Detailed keyword, NACE/SIC code
- More than 60 functional filtering options.
- Precise data mapping
- Data from official sources
- Personal support
Our state-of-the-art databases are used by multinational enterprises, consulting companies and government authorities globally. The RANGE company database includes detailed contact and historical company information, ownership and management details and links, as well as financials.
With company database for Sales&Marketing:
- Apply precise targeting of the industry segments and business types.
- Control conversion rate and client acquisition cost.
- Narrowing focus and marketing efforts on the highest probability leads.
- Equip your sales team with clean data and let them focus on selling rather than research.
- Enriching anonymous accounts with detailed company data.
We will help you put our business database in action and support you in reaching sales goals.
RoyaltyRange supplies royalty rates, loan interest rates and service fees data to industry-leading multinational enterprises, global consulting companies, international law firms, government authorities and universities in more than 60 countries. We have locations in the US, UK and Belgium. RoyaltyRange is funded by the European Union’s Structural Funds, with a total share capital of USD 1,000,000.
The RoyaltyRange database has been featured in publications by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), World Bank Group (WBG), International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United Nations (UN).
Where can you use our data?
You can use our royalty data reports for tax, transfer pricing, valuation, legal, patent box and benchmarking purposes. We have already analyzed the agreements for you and you can finalize your intellectual property analysis in a matter of hours.